2011年12月15日星期四

Giving Off the Best Impression

You just can’t help but judge people based on your perception of them. Every time you see something you’re going to immediately start making various decisions about them before you have the big picture. Now, none of this is set in stone. All of my first impressions are able to be altered. When someone walks up to me and gives off a great first impression, that doesn’t mean they’re definitely going to get a sale from me. They have to build upon that first impression. Unfortunately, if they give a bad first impression, they’re now going to work harder to get my attention than they would’ve before. I would hope that most of this information is rather well learned for anyone who has spent any decent amount of time in marketing. But here’s the thing I don’t see as much of: a good first impression for a person’s presentation material. Here’s the specific kind of situation I’m talking about. I’m at a conference and someone is getting up to give a presentation. The first thing they do is walk around handing out packets to everyone that covers all of the basics details that they’re going to be going over. Maybe there is a table at the entrance with this material on it. This is the first impression I have of them. When I pick up that packet of information, even though it isn’t the person themselves I’m looking at, I know they made it, and so it becomes my first impression. Those who make good use of presentation folder printing are going to be the ones who make the best impression in this area. The first thing I see when looking down at their information is a well-designed folder with the company name and logo on it. This helps to let me know immediately what company I’m dealing with, along with the kind of extra effort the person put into making sure their information is perfect. The thing about presentation folder printing is that it isn’t particularly expensive, and it can do so much to get things off on the right foot. It’s amazing how just putting your information in a good package is enough to make me more interesting in what I’m going to find when I open that folder up. Motorcycle Gloves Iphone 4s Charger And really, going beyond the look of it, having a good folder just makes things easier for the person you’re handing the information to. It’s neatly organized and convenient for me to take with me once the presentation is over. I’m much more likely to take the information with me if I’m given a nice way of holding it all together. Not all first impressions are going to be based on you personally. The way you handle and organize things is also part of any good first impression. Make sure that you’re giving off the best impression that you can.

没有评论:

发表评论